Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack - ECO
From big hikes into remote reaches of water or the urban commuter landscape of the city, we keep your most important items completely protected from the elements. This fully submersible backpack is one of our toughest bags ever constructed, made with our bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, a waterproof TIZIP closure, and a sturdy harness system for a more comfortable carry.
This new pack is equipped to carry and protect everything you could ever need for a day on the water. Whether in the boat rolling through rapids or on your back bushwhacking along the banks, the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is sure to keep your cameras, lunch and tackle dry. Explore with confidence knowing that the new Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will shield all of your gear from whatever Mother Nature throws your way!
- 900D TPU coated NewStream Fabric
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, San Juan Chest Pack, Sagebrush Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing haul handle