Orvis Recycled Drift Vest - Men's
Lightweight warmth is critical when layering for colder weather—to achieve that, we created the Recycled Drift Vest, our most eco-friendly, insulated outerwear yet. The DWR-treated shell is made of 100% recycled polyester in a rugged ripstop weave; the insulation uses 55% post-consumer recycled fibers. The ultimate synthetic insulation for warmth-to-weight ratio, bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet. Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets provide extra protection from the cold, as does the cinch at the waist. Chevron-quilted with a stand collar and a chest pocket. The vest stuffs into its internal zipped pocket.
- The ultimate in warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rugged ripstop shell made of 100% recycled polyester
- DWR-treated shell for water repellency
- Bluesign-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet
- Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into its internal zipped pocket