G Loomis NRX+ Saltwater Fly Rod
Dynamic Recovery Technology is a blended system of several elements. Our all-new Mega Modulus+ graphite matrix and GL8 resin system, combined with the industry’s most advanced compound taper construction process, creates crisp actions with smooth, rapid recovery. The key to achieving these performance characteristics is a reimaging of our proprietary Multi-Taper Design technology. Traditionally used to enhance durability and swing weight, the G.Loomis design team developed a method of applying a similar process to improve loading efficiency and feedback.This widens the power and recovery “sweet spot”, providing performance with feel regardless of casting distance.
Dynamic Recovery Technology
- Mega Modulus+ matrix is 15% lighter than original NRX, improving overall balance and feel, and limits casting fatigue.
- Smooth, rapid recovery, allowing casters to develop stable loops with less effort
- GL8 resin possesses the same strength and impact resistance as past resin systems with less material. This reduces overall weight, and ultimately, limits fatigue.
Saltwater Rod Features:
- Recoil snake guides
- Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Full wells, AAA grade cork grip
- Micro full wells, AAA grade cork grip
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt
- Aluminum rod tube with cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington