Sage ESN Fly Rod
- KonneticHD technology for better recovery and reduced weight
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides for a smoother cast
- Snub nosed, half well cork handles for a great grip
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
KonneticHD Graphite Technology
KonneticHD technology is the highest energy-transferring material Sage has created, symbolizing a new era in performance graphite roads. Sage optimized the graphite-to-resin ratio to create this higher density (HD) fiber composite, resulting in lighter, stronger blanks. Rods crafted with KonneticHD offer improved recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control, as well as exceptional strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios.
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic Czech Nymphing Rod!
If you have not tried Euro Nymphing yet, you need to get to it cause you are missing out on a great technique. So much more effective which simply means it is that much more fun. Euro nymphing can be done with less expensive rods for sure but this is easily the finest tool for this type of fishing.