Thomas & Thomas Exocett Fly Rod
These light-weight rods are defined by a powerful, fast-dampening action that lifts line off the water with ease, and a thin-diameter top section that slices through the wind for quick and accurate casts. Once hooked-up, Exocett rods support anglers with immense strength and reserve power to battle and land the baddest fish on the planet, from giant trevally to tarpon.
- 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” Low-Friction Finish.
- Choice of ceramic titanium frame or RECoil stripping guides.
- Black RECoil snake guides.
- Ultra-premium cork full wells grip.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.