Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Boot Length Bottoms - Men's
Enjoy all the warmth and none of the clumping with Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight Boot-Length Bottoms. These men's baselayer bottoms feature Polartec Powergrid fabric to retain heat, with Polygiene technology to minimize odor. A 22-inch inseam reaches down to the upper calf, keeping your lower body warm without getting uncomfortably crumpled into your boots. A gusseted crotch, flatlock seams, and functional fly also add to the convenience and mobility of these bottoms, which will serve you well in the coldest situations. Stay out, keep exploring, and feel good in the Capilene Thermal Weight Boot-Length Bottoms by Patagonia.
- Polartec Powergrid fabric keeps you warm, while Polygiene technology fights odor
- Open grid, next-to-skin material allows for breathability while wicking away moisture
- Brushed elastic waistband for comfort on skin
- Gusseted crotch and flatlock seams add mobility and reduce chafing
- Functional fly is a practical addition in the deep backcountry