Echo Prime Fly Rod
Its easy-loading tip section and condensed 8’10” length set it up to cycle through the cast quicker with less effort. Modest power levels enhance feel during the cast but don’t give out on long shots. From the lightweight guides at the tip of the rod, to the multi-zone handle shape, to the no pinch point fighting butt, every inch of the rods has been engineered to help you get the fly to the target and help you when you get the grab.
- Designed for casting “real world” distances in most saltwater environments
- Available in 2pc and 4pc models
- Improved accuracy and efficiency with the new Dual Zone handle
- 2pc rods feature upgraded Recoil Guides
- Warranty: Echo Lifetime Warranty